|How to Submit Comments for FDA's Compounded Drug Products That Are Essentially Copies|
- Click "Comment Now" in the top right-hand corner.
- You should arrive here:
- Checklist for this page:
1. Provide your comment in the comment box. It can be something as simple as: “I am a compounding pharmacist practicing in [City, State]. I am commenting today on this Guidance to voice my support for IACP’s submitted comments on this matter.” If you would like to provide more substantive comments which will exceed the 5000 character limit, it will need to be uploaded via the “Choose files” button.
2. Fill out your first and last name. If you prefer, you can provide your comments anonymously by not providing you name.
3. If you want to provide your contact information, check the “I want to provide my contact information” and fill out the zip code and e-mail information.
4. Uncheck the box next to “I am submitting on behalf of a third party” if you are submitting your personal comment.
5. For the Category field, choose “Health Professional”.
6. Click the “Continue” Button.
- On the next page, “Your Preview”, you will be provided a preview of your comment as it will be submitted to the FDA. Make sure to check this box:
- And hit “Submit Comment”. On the next page, you will be provided a confirmation that your comment was sent. If you provided your e-mail information, you should also receive a confirmation via e-mail.
Thank you for taking the time to comment on this important Guidance.
Your voice matters!
Tell us how compounded pharmaceuticals have helped you, someone you know, or how you have helped someone as a practicing compounding pharmacist. Help us protect your continued access to pharmacy compounding!
Share the P3 community and the value and necessity of personalized prescriptions with your friends.