educational conference 2017
Conference Registration NOW OPEN!!
Exhibit Booths Available!
| Exhibitor Prospectus
|| Exhibitor Listing
| Conference Website
|| Hotel Reservations
| Graphic Toolkit
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind, 3-in-1 conference that brings the pharmacy profession together in paradise. The American College of Apothecaries (ACA), the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP) and the American College of Veterinary Pharmacists (ACVP) are joining forces again to bring you an extraordinary Educational Conference, February 22-25, 2017, at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort in San Diego, California. Perched on its own 15-acre peninsula, Loews Coronado Bay is a private oasis of tranquility with views of the shimmering bay waters and the San Diego skyline.
What you can expect:
• Benefit from multiple education tracks; practice-based, compounding, and veterinary clinical and compounding.
• Earn up to 12.0 contact hours (1.2 CEUs) of continuing education credit including 3.0 contact hours (.3 CEUs) of LIVE Pharmacy Law.
• Early release on Friday to enjoy dining out, snorkeling, water sports, and local shops.
• Local pharmacists, technicians, and marketers enjoy a special one-day Saturday rate. Network with your colleagues from across the country in your home state.
• Visit with even more exhibiting companies showcasing services that can improve your business.
By morning – experience a unique menu of CE programs merging the best of ACA, IACP and ACVP. Gain information and skills you can implement immediately to your pharmacy practice.
By afternoon – connect with your colleagues and enjoy an array of thrill-seeking water adventures, a luxurious Sea spa and dining overlooking shimmering bay waters and the San Diego skyline at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort in San Diego, California.
This is destination education at its finest. We'll send you and your staff back to your practice energized, motivated and ready to conquer the world!
Loews Coronado Bay Resort
San Diego, California
We would like to thank the following exhibitors for their commitment to the Educational Conference: ARL Bio Pharm, Inc.; Associates of Cape Cod; B&B Pharmaceuticals; Bill Pro Rx; Bios Rx, Inc.; Charles River; DoseLogix; Hardy Diagnostics; Health Engineering Systems; ICA Health; IJPC; ISO-MeD, Inc.; Kunesa LLC; LP3 Network; MEDISCA; Pharmacists Mutual Companies; Pharmacy Law Counsel; ProPharma Group; Revolution Advisors; Spectrum Pharmacy Products; Storey Marketing; Wellness Works.
We would like to thank the following meeting sponsors for their support of the Educational Conference: DoseLogix (Conference Pen); MEDISCA (One Education Session).