The 21st Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill
(CCH) will be held June 6-9, 2015
at the Renaissance Washington
, in Washington D.C. With more than 400 expected attendees in 2015, Compounders on Capitol Hill
brings together the top-level compounding pharmacists and technicians from across the country with the same goal – to protect pharmacy compounding. Don’t miss the only pharmacy compounding event that takes our issues directly to Washington, D.C.’s doorstep.
CCH returns to Downtown Washington, D.C.! Conveniently situated in the Penn Quarter district, this premier location is surrounded by shops, a variety of dining options, the Spy Museum, Chinatown, the National Portrait Gallery, the Smithsonian American Art Museum, and world-famous National Mall monuments.
There is Still Time to Register!
Click here for a CCH Onsite Registration Form.
NEW! Check out the CCH Syllabus!
Please click here to view the 2015 CCH Syllabus generously sponsored by IACP Corporate Partner Fagron!
Why is CCH important to attend?
"I find the congressional representatives who are educated about compounding support us. Moreover, they remember me (year after year) and also ask me my professional opinions regarding our healthcare system in general. If I did not take the time to meet with them, they would not make a
connection with me nor care about my concerns. Change is unfortunately
slow, however, I do feel my time spent there is worthwhile. I am able to pass on positive patient treatment stories which encourages the lawmakers to want to help me continue."
Kim Hansen, RPh, Colonial Natural Pharmacy
Why is CCH important to you? Email a brief statement to Ashlyn Grant.
What you can expect in 2015:
- CCH returns to Downtown Washington, D.C.! Conveniently situated in the Penn Quarter district, this premier location is surrounded by shops, a variety of dining options, the Spy Museum, Chinatown, the National Portrait Gallery, the Smithsonian American Art Museum, and world-famous National Mall monuments.
- Hear from experts during in-depth Continuing Education sessions on legislative and regulatory issues at the state and federal level affecting pharmacy compounding.
- Expanded exhibit hall puts attendees face-to-face with 50 leading companies that serve compounding pharmacies.
- New to CCH? We’ve developed a special program specifically for First-timers! We will pair you with an IACP Ambassador – a veteran IACP Member and/or IACP Board of Directors Member to better acquaint you with the meeting and help make introductions to new friends and colleagues
- Stay for Hill Day! Be an advocate for compounding during in-person Capitol Hill meetings with your state representatives.
- Socialize and support the IACP Foundation during compounding pharmacy’s biggest party of the year – Rx Mixer on Sunday, June 7, 2015.
- On Monday, June 8, the COMP PAC Dinner and Fundraiser is an exclusive opportunity to hob-nob with the powerful movers and shakers of Washington, D.C. The COMP PAC will host a very high-profile influencer to talk face-to-face with our attendees about the future of health care.
Network! Reconnect with old friends and meet new colleagues who share your passion and interest in protecting, promoting and advancing pharmacy compounding!
Thank you to our Exhibitors and Meeting Sponsors!
We would like to thank the following exhibitors for their commitment to Compounders on Capitol Hill: Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC); AirClean Systems; American College of Apothecaries (ACA); Analytical Research Laboratories (ARL); B&B Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; bioMérieux; Blesstia Pharmaceutical; CSI Specialty Group; DYNALABS; Eagle Analytical Services; EMD Millipore Corporation; EXAKT Technologies, Inc.; Fagron Academy; Fagron, Inc.; Freedom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Frier Levitt, LLC; Fuji Health Science, Inc.; Genesis Packaging Technologies; Gensco Laboratories, LLC; Germfree Labs, Inc.; Hardy Diagnostics; Health Engineering Systems; Humco Compounding; ICA Health, LLC; International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding (IJPC); International Medical Industries, Inc. (IMI); INTERPHEX; KUNESA LLC; Letco Medical; Mar Cor Purification; MEDISCA; National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA); Onnit Labs; Ortho Molecular Products, Inc.; PCCA; Pharmacy Law Counsel; Pure Encapsulation; Q.I. Medical, Inc.; Regulatory Compliance Associates Inc.; RxCoop, LLC; RXinsider; Storey Marketing; Stratus Pharmaceuticals Inc.; TeleManager Technologies; Topi-CLICK Topical Dosing Applicators; Topi-Pump; U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention.
We would like to thank the following meeting sponsors for their support of Compounders on Capitol Hill: B&B Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Meeting Tote Bag); Fagron, Inc. (Meeting Syllabus); Freedom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Meeting Brochure, Travel Mugs); Humco Compounding (Education Session); INTERPHEX (Education Session); Letco Medical (Welcome Reception, Business Card Holder); MEDISCA (Meeting T-shirt, (3) Education Sessions, Hotel Door Drop); PCCA (Name Badge Holder, Hotel Room Keys, (2) Education Sessions); and Topi-CLICK Topical Dosing Applicators (IACP President Reception, Conference Notepad/Pen Combo;).
We would like to thank the following individual and pharmacy meeting sponsors for their support of Compounders on Capitol Hill: Judicial Sponsor: David Smith, Wildlife Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Windsor, CO; Contributor Sponsor: Eric Clausen, PharmD, MBA, Golden Gate Pharmacy, San Rafael, CA; Ashley Downing, Owner, Vice President, Downing Labs, LLC, Dallas, TX; Debra Elder, Stark Elder Apothecary, Lenexa, KS; Shawn E. Hodges, PharmD, Innovation Compounding, Inc., Kennesaw GA; George W. Warren, RPh, Bay Pharmacy, Inc., Eustis, FL; Charles W. Wilson, Jr., RPh, Owner, Dunwoody Pharmacy, Dunwoody, GA.
To learn more about the exhibitors and meeting sponsors, click here.
Compounders on Capitol Hill
June 6-9, 2015
Renaissance Washington, D.C