IACP's 20th Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill
Register to attend the conference before March 31, 2014 and take advantage of advance discount prices.
Reserve your hotel room on or before Monday, April 21, 2014 to receive the IACP group rate.
The 2014 Compounders on Capitol Hill printed brochure edition and e-brochure is sponsored by IACP Corporate Partner Freedom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. The Flipbook technology for the e-brochure was generously provided by RXinsider. To review the 2014 Compounders on Capitol Hill e-brochure, click here.
Join IACP as we celebrate 20 years of Compounders on Capitol Hill!
The 20th Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill (CCH) will be held May 17-20, 2014 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Virginia. With an expected 400 total attendees in 2014, CCH brings together the top-level compounding pharmacists and technicians from across the country with the same goal – to protect pharmacy compounding. Don't miss the only pharmacy compounding event that takes our issues directly to Washington, D.C.'s doorstep.
What you can expect in 2014:
- Hear from experts during in-depth Continuing Education sessions on legislative and regulatory issues at the state and federal level affecting pharmacy compounding.
On Monday, May 19, the Marketing Track: Promoting Your Compounding Pharmacy discusses how to implement the most successful entrepreneurial methodology in your compounding pharmacy; strategies to build awareness about compounding by using your patients as advocates; and in a This Works For Me! panel discussion, IACP members share innovative practice ideas and programs they have developed at their pharmacies.
- A bargain hotel group rate at $159 - that's half the price from previous years!
- Our bigger and brighter exhibit hall puts attendees face-to-face with 40 leading companies that serve compounding pharmacies.
- Will this be your first year at CCH? Join the First Timer Program sponsored by Attix Pharmaceuticals. We will pair you with an IACP Ambassador - a veteran IACP Member and/or IACP Board of Directors Member to better acquaint you with the meeting and help make introductions to new friends and colleagues.
- Join us on the Hill! Be an advocate for compounding during in-person Capitol Hill meetings with your state representatives.
- Socialize and support the IACP Foundation during compounding pharmacy's biggest party of the year - 10th Annual Rx Mixer Presents The Roaring Twenties: The Compounding Age on Sunday, May 18, 2014.
- On Monday, May 19, the COMP PAC Dinner and Fundraiser is an exclusive opportunity to hob-nob with the powerful movers and shakers of Washington, D.C. The COMP PAC will host the Honorable Morgan Griffith, U.S. House of Representatives (R, VA-09) as the keynote speaker for the COMP PAC Fundraising Dinner.
- Network! Reconnect with old friends and meet new colleagues who share your passion and interest in protecting, promoting and advancing pharmacy compounding!