Save the Date for #EduCon2017!
For assistance with your hotel reservation, please contact Susan Decker, Director of Conferences, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-989-5938
Exhibit Booths Available!
What you can expect in 2017:
Some of the Thursday, February 23 CE Sessions Include:
• ACA – What to do When the FDA Comes Into Your Pharmacy?
Presented By: Doug Yoch, PharmD
• IACP – Lifelong Support of Cognitive Function: From The Womb to The Tomb
Presented By: John Preckshot, RPh, CCN, FAARM
• ACVP – Veterinary Pharmacy Marketing
Presented By: Farzana Kennedy, RPh, FACA
Some of the Friday, February 24 CE Sessions Include:
• ACA - Ditch Your PPI: A Patient Care Program
Presented By: Juan Lopez, PharmD
• ACA - Naloxone Training for Pharmacists
Presented By: Ryan Oftebro, PharmD, FACA, FACVP
• ACA - Medicare Star Ratings: Why are they so important for pharmacy?
Presented By: Nathan D. Pope, PharmD, BCACP, FACA
• IACP - Building Quality into Compounding Systems
Presented By: William J Zolner, PhD
• IACP - Critical Need for Compounding
Presented By: Ken Speidel, FACA
• ACVP - Dot Your I's and Cross Your T's to Avoid Creating Drug Toxicities in Veterinary Patients
Presented By: Lauren R. Eichstadt, PharmD, FSVHP
• ACVP - Veterinary Pharmacy: This Works for Me!
Presented By: Panel Discussion
Click here for the completed schedule.
By attending the conference, you will also experience:
• The benefit from multiple education tracks; practice-based, compounding, and veterinary clinical and compounding.
• Earn up to 11.0 contact hours (1.1 CEUs) of continuing education credit including a session of LIVE Pharmacy Law and USP<800> updates.
• Roundtable Discussions on Thursday, February 23 for peer-to-peer networking on What’s Happening in pharmacy!
• The Fellowship Luncheon on Thursday, February 23 to induct new Fellows into ACA, IACP and ACVP. We will also recognize new members in attendance that have joined any of the organizations since February 2016.
• Local pharmacists, technicians, and marketers enjoy a special one-day Saturday rate. Network with your colleagues from across the country in your home state.
• Visit with exhibiting companies showcasing services that can improve your business.
• Discounted registration fees for Pharmacy Students
This is destination education at its finest. We'll send you and your staff back to your practice energized, motivated and ready to conquer the world!
Loews Coronado Bay Resort
San Diego, California
We would like to thank the following exhibitors for their commitment to the Educational Conference: Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC); AirClean Systems; Air-Tite Products Co., Inc.; ARL Bio Pharm, Inc.; Associates of Cape Cod; Bill Pro Rx; Bios Rx, Inc.; Charles River; DoseLogix; Fagron; Hardy Diagnostics; Health Engineering Systems; Humco; ICA Health; IJPC; ISO-MeD, Inc.; Letco Medical; LP3 Network; MEDISCA; PCCA; Pharmacists Mutual Companies; Pharmacy Law Counsel; Revolution Advisors; Spectrum Pharmacy Products; Storey Marketing; Total Pharmacy Supply; Wellness Works.
We would like to thank the following meeting sponsors for their support of the Educational Conference: DoseLogix (Conference Pen); MEDISCA (One Education Session).