ZRT is a CLIA certified diagnostic laboratory that is the recognized innovator of saliva, dried blood spot and dried urine testing methodologies. Its mission is to support healthcare professionals in health management through accurate, convenient and innovative lab testing.
Operating for over sixteen years, ZRT utilizes the most advanced technologies to help healthcare providers and patients detect hormonal imbalances, cancer risk, element exposure, and much more.
Accuracy is the number one priority in ZRT Laboratory testing. ZRT’s comprehensive Quality Assurance Program includes regulatory compliance, management of information, result monitoring and auditing, internal and external proficiency testing, employee education, and equipment maintenance. ZRT is also engaged in ongoing collaborative clinical research with investigators around the world, including the CDC, NIH and prominent universities.
Unlike traditional labs that provide only a test number, ZRT specializes in individualized evaluations with meaning. Easy-to-read color graphic reports go beyond the numbers and correlate symptoms with lab test levels and current medical treatments to help physicians target areas for treatment or further evaluation. History reports with up to four of the most recent tests, also help physicians quickly evaluate, contrast and compare changes in hormone levels and symptoms associated with treatment.
Thousands of healthcare professionals around the world incorporate their clinically relevant diagnostic testing into their practice. In addition to their proprietary, comprehensive test results format, they also offer industry leading turn-around times, with 95% of samples having results ready to view online in just 3 days.
Key benefits working with ZRT:
• Proven accuracy
• Industry leading turn-around times
• Actionable results with Diagnostic/Evaluation Assistance
• Marketing resources to drive traffic to your practice
• Secure online access to test results
• Customer Service Representatives and Clinical Consultants on staff
• Educational resources for patients and providers
Customized test reports include:
• Hormone ranges based on endogenous production and exogenous supplementation
• Age-based hormone ranges
• Dose, delivery, timing, and type of hormone supplements used
• Graphical presentation of patients’ self-reported symptoms
• Interpretive comments linking hormone test results with symptoms and hormones used
• A History Test Report that compares current with previous test results, symptoms, and supplementation
We look forward to partnering with you in providing comprehensive, cutting-edge health care for your patients. If you have any questions about the testing or our services, please call ZRT at 1-866-600-1636 or visit www.zrtlab.com.