Save the Date!
The 21st Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill (CCH) will be held June 6-9, 2015 at the Renaissance Washington, in Washington D.C. With more than 400 expected attendees in 2015, Compounders on Capitol Hill brings together the top-level compounding pharmacists and technicians from across the country with the same goal – to protect pharmacy compounding. Don’t miss the only pharmacy compounding event that takes our issues directly to Washington, D.C.’s doorstep.
- CCH returns to Downtown Washington, D.C.! Conveniently situated in the Penn Quarter district, this premier location is surrounded byshops, a variety of dining options, the Spy Museum, Chinatown, the National Portrait Gallery, the Smithsonian American Art Museum, and world-famous National Mall monuments.
- A bargain hotel group rate at $189 – that’s almost half the price from previous years!
- Hear from experts during in-depth Continuing Education sessions on legislative and regulatory issues at the state and federal level affecting pharmacy compounding.
- A Marketing Track for the non-marketer and marketer looking for innovative ideas. Reinvigorate your marketing strategies with the latest tools and resources; define short-term and long-term marketing strategies.
- Hear innovative practice ideas from IACP Members in a This Works for Me! panel discussion.
- Expanded exhibit hall puts attendees face-to-face with 40 leading companies that serve compounding pharmacies.
- New to CCH? We’ve developed a special program specifically for First-timers! We will pair you with an IACP Ambassador – a veteran IACP Member and/or IACP Board of Directors Member to better acquaint you with the meeting and help make introductions to new friends and colleagues.
- Stay for Hill Day! Be an advocate for compounding during in-person Capitol Hill meetings with your state representatives.
Network! Reconnect with old friends and meet new colleagues who share your passion and interest in protecting, promoting and advancing pharmacy compounding! Stay tuned for more information to come!