2014 Compounders on Capitol Hill Registration is Open
Start planning now as CCH is only three months away! Join your fellow compounders in Washington, D.C., this May! The 20th Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill (CCH) will be held May 17-20, 2014 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Va. Located only two miles from Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), the Crystal Gateway Marriott offers immediate lobby access to Washington, D.C.'s world-famous Metro system and a quick ride to all the museums, sights, restaurants, and even the Capital. Selecting a new hotel is part of a strategic plan to bring attendees and exhibitors much needed meeting space, a larger exhibit hall, discounted parking to encourage local compounders' participation, and a considerably lower hotel group rate.
If you've never experienced Compounders on Capitol Hill, this year your presence is needed more than ever!
Here's what you can expect at IACP's 20th Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill!
- Network with top-level compounding pharmacists and technicians from across the country.
- Earn valuable live pharmacy law continuing education credits.
- Bring your marketing representatives to take part in the Marketing Track: Promoting Your Compounding Pharmacy discusses how to implement the most successful entrepreneurial methodology in your compounding pharmacy; strategies to build awareness about compounding by using your patients as advocates; and in a This Works For Me! panel discussion, IACP members share innovative marketing ideas and programs they have developed within their pharmacy practice.
- We have a sold out exhibit hall awaiting you! Meet face-to-face with 40 leading companies that serve compounding pharmacies.
- If you're new to CCH, be sure to join the First-timer Program and be connected with a veteran IACP Member and/or IACP Board of Directors Member to better acquaint you with the meeting.
- Stay for Hill Day! On the final day, meet with your congressional representatives on Capitol Hill. With one united voice, together, we will take our vital issues to the Hill to protect, promote and advance pharmacy compounding.
Don't miss the only pharmacy compounding event that takes our issues directly to Washington, D.C.'s doorstep.
Register for CCH!
Register to attend the conference before March 24, 2014 and take advantage of advance discount prices. To register for the conference or for more information, visit www.iacprx.org/cch.
Reserve your Hotel Room
Don't delay - make your room reservation, today! Click here to make your reservation. The deadline to receive the group rate is on or before 6:00 p.m. (EST) on Monday, April 21, 2014.
Compounders on Capitol Hill
May 17-20, 2014
Crystal Gateway Marriott
1700 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, VA 22202
CCH Ambassador and First-Timer Program
As a CCH Ambassador, you will be connected with a first-timer prior to the meeting to share ideas, help to better acquaint them at the meeting, and make introductions. If you would like to be connected with a CCH first-timer at this year's conference, please email Michelle Greene Atkinson.
Thank you to our Exhibitors and Meeting Sponsors!
We would like to thank the following exhibitors for their commitment to Compounders on Capitol Hill: AirClean Systems; Analytical Research Laboratories (ARL); Associates Of Cape Cod, Inc.; ATS Labs; Attix Pharmaceuticals; B&B Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Blesstia Pharmaceutical; Campbell University-Pharmaceutical Education and Research Center; Compounders International Analytical Laboratory (CIAL); Diversified Pharmaceutical Ingredients, LLC (DPI); DYNALABS; Eagle Analytical Services; EXAKT Technologies, Inc.; Fagron; Feras Capital, LLC; Freedom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Frier Levitt LLC; Fuji Health Science, Inc.; Health Engineering Systems (HES); Humco Compounding; International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding (IJPC); International Medical Industries, Inc; KUNESA LLC; Letco Medical; Live Oak Bank; Medi-Dose, Inc./EPS, Inc.; MEDISCA; National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA); Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB); PCCA; Pure Encapsulations; RXinsider; RX TaxPros; RxCoop, LLC; Storey Marketing; TeleManager Technologies; Wellness Works; ZRT Laboratory.
We would like to thank the following meeting sponsors for their support of Compounders on Capitol Hill: American College of Apothecaries (ACA) (Continuing Education Provider); Attix Pharmaceuticals (First Timer Program); B&B Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Meeting Tote Bag); Fagron (Meeting Syllabus); Freedom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Meeting Brochure/Commemorative Travel Mugs); Humco Compounding (Education Session/Door Drop Bag Insert); International Medical Industries, Inc (Door Drop Bag Insert); Letco Medical (Welcome Reception Honoring IACP fellows/Education Session/CCH Lapel Pin); MEDISCA (Meeting T-shirt); Microtest Laboratories, Inc. (Education Sessions (2); PCCA (Hotel Room Keys/Name Badge Holder/Education Sessions (2)/Exhibitor and Monday Continental Breakfast & Lunch Sponsor); Topi-Click Topical Dosing Applicator (Conference Notepad/Pen Combo).
To learn more about the exhibitors and meeting sponsors, click here.