Register to Attend IACP’s 20th Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill!
The 20th Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill (CCH) will be held May 17-20, 2014 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Virginia. With an expected 400 total attendees in 2014, CCH brings together the top-level compounding pharmacists and technicians from across the country with the same goal – to protect pharmacy compounding. Don't miss the only pharmacy compounding event that takes our issues directly to Washington, D.C.'s doorstep.
Share with your community that you’re attending CCH. NEW - Click here for a press release attendees can distribute to your local media, post to pharmacy website, and share among your social media pages!
What you can expect in 2014:
- We have a sold out exhibit hall awaiting you! Meet face-to-face with 40 leading companies that serve compounding pharmacies.
- Hear from experts during in-depth Continuing Education sessions on legislative and regulatory issues at the state and federal level affecting pharmacy compounding.
- A bargain hotel group rate at $159 – that’s half the price from previous years!
- Join us on the Hill! Be an advocate for compounding during in-person Capitol Hill meetings with your state representatives.
- Socialize and support the IACP Foundation during compounding pharmacy’s biggest party of the year – 10th Annual Rx Mixer Presents The Roaring Twenties: The Compounding Age on Sunday, May 18, 2014. To learn more about the Rx Mixer, click here.
- On Monday, May 19, the COMP PAC Dinner and Fundraiser is an exclusive opportunity to hob-nob with the powerful movers and shakers of Washington, D.C. The COMP PAC will host the Honorable Jerry Moran, United States Senate (R-KS) (Tentative Speaker) as the keynote speaker for the COMP PAC Dinner.
- Network! Reconnect with old friends and meet new colleagues who share your passion and interest in protecting, promoting and advancing pharmacy compounding!
Start planning now! Reserve your hotel room on or before Monday, April 21, 2014 to receive the IACP group rate. To learn more about CCH, visit www.iacprx.org/cch.
20th Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill
May 17-20, 2014
Crystal Gateway Marriott
Thank you to Our Exhibitors and Meeting Sponsors!
We would like to thank the following exhibitors for their commitment to Compounders on Capitol Hill: AirClean Systems; American College of Apothecaries (ACA); Analytical Research Laboratories (ARL); Associates Of Cape Cod, Inc.; ATS Labs; Attix Pharmaceuticals; B&B Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Blesstia Pharmaceutical; Campbell University- Pharmaceutical Education and Research Center; Compounders International Analytical Laboratory (CIAL); Diversified Pharmaceutical Ingredients, LLC (DPI); DYNALABS; Eagle Analytical Services; EXAKT Technologies, Inc.; Fagron; Feras Capital, LLC; Freedom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Frier Levitt LLC; Fuji Health Science, Inc.; Health Engineering Systems (HES); Humco Compounding; International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding (IJPC); International Medical Industries, Inc; KUNESA LLC; Letco Medical; Live Oak Bank; MEDISCA; Medi-Dose, Inc./EPS, Inc.; PCCA; Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB); Pure Encapsulations; RX TaxPros; RxCoop, LLC; RXinsider; Storey Marketing; TeleManager Technologies; Wellness Works; ZRT Laboratory.
We would like to thank the following meeting sponsors for their support of Compounders on Capitol Hill: Attix Pharmaceuticals (First Timer Program); B&B Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Meeting Tote Bag); Fagron (Meeting Syllabus); Freedom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Meeting Brochure, Commemorative Travel Mugs); Humco Compounding (Education Session/Door Drop Bag Insert); International Medical Industries, Inc (Door Drop Bag Insert); Letco Medical (Welcome Reception Honoring IACP Fellows, Education Session, CCH Lapel Pin); MEDISCA (Meeting T-shirt); PCCA (Exhibitor and Monday Continental Breakfast & Lunch Sponsor, Hotel Room Keys, Name Badge Holder, Education Sessions (2); Topi-Click Topical Dosing Applicator (Conference Notepad/Pen Combo).
We would like to thank the following individual and pharmacy meeting sponsors for their support of Compounders on Capitol Hill: Judicial Sponsor: Eddie Glover, PD, US Compounding, Conway, AR; Contributor Sponsors: Eyad Alsabbagh, Dr, Biomed Specialty Pharmacy, West Chester, OH; Linda McElhiney, PharmD, RPh, FIACP, FACA, FASHP, Indiana University Health, Indianapolis, IN.
To learn more about the exhibitors and meeting sponsors, click here.