Exhibitor and Sponsorship Information
All exhibits are sold out to the 2014 Compounders on Capitol Hill. There are still several sponsorships available allowing your company to be included in the advance promotions and onsite materials. If your company selects a sponsorship at $3,000 or more, you will receive one complimentary badge, allowing your company to join us onsite and reinforce your sponsorship. If you have any questions on sponsorship or would like to confirm the number of complimentary badges included in a sponsorship, please email email@example.com.
Download Exhibitor Prospectus Here
Your Opportunity to Connect
IACP invites you to join us in Washington, D.C. for the 20th Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill – the only conference that takes pharmacy compounding issues to the steps of Washington, D.C. Exhibitors and sponsors can take advantage of face-to-face networking with the top compounding pharmacists in the profession. These pharmacists and technicians are committed to meeting the unique needs of patients through customized medication solutions.
CCH Returns to Arlington, Virginia!
Based on overwhelming feedback from IACP members and exhibitors, Compounders on Capitol Hill returns to the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Virginia. Located only two miles from Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), the Crystal Gateway Marriott offers immediate lobby access to Washington D.C.'s world-famous Metro system and a quick ride to all the museums, sights, restaurants, and even the Capital. Selecting the Crystal Gateway Marriott is part of a strategic plan to bring attendees and exhibitors much needed meeting space, a larger exhibit hall allowing for prime booth traffic, discounted parking to encourage local compounders' participation, and a considerably lower rate for hotel rooms.
What past exhibitors have said about CCH?
Digi-Trax Corporation always enthusiastically exhibits at IACP events because we have consistently gained solid leads that have turned into excellent sales. Compounders on Capitol Hill is the place to find out what our customers and prospects need to enhance their business. It's a friendly, intimate business environment where we can collaborate with other vendors and customers to everyone's mutual benefit.
– Michelle Jorgensen, Digi-Trax Corporation
Exhibitors have the opportunity to network with those who are most influential, successful and passionate in the world of compounding because it is these key players who support IACP and attend CCH.
– Patricia Storey, RPh, Storey Marketing
Freedom Pharmaceuticals has attended and exhibited at CCH for a few years now. This is the only show that brings together all the compounders from across the United States. This has been a premier place to be as an exhibitor. The show affords you the time to build valuable relationships with new and longtime customers in a casual atmosphere. CCH allows companies like Freedom to show their support for the compounding industry. By being an IACP Corporate Partner, we are able to show our support to the compounders and stand behind them in this ever changing industry. The whole experience of attending and exhibiting at CCH is so valuable for our company. It gives us exposure to all the compounders to let them see what we have to offer. This event also allows us to support IACP who in turn supports the compounding industry.
– Amanda Landsaw, Freedom Pharmaceuticals
What is IACP?
The International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP) is an association representing more than 3,600 pharmacists, technicians, students, and members of the compounding community who focus upon the specialty practice of pharmacy compounding. Compounding pharmacists work directly with prescribers including physicians, nurse practitioners and veterinarians to create customized medication solutions for patients and animals whose healthcare needs cannot be met by manufactured medications. More than 164,000 patients and prescribers also belong to our organization via the grassroots advocacy group, P2C2 (Patients and Professionals for Customized Care). IACP's mission of protecting, promoting and advancing personalized medication solutions is critical for patient healthcare.
Who attends IACP Meetings?
IACP's Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill is attended by top-level compounding pharmacists and technicians from across the country. Attendees are the leaders in the compounding profession and the decision makers in the pharmacy. We anticipate hosting more than 400 registrants in 2014.
Why should you exhibit?
- You will meet face-to-face with pharmacy decision makers in a direct sales environment.
- You will have access to important educational sessions that will shed light on opportunities in the profession.
- Exhibitors will receive complimentary listings in all conference program materials plus the IACP website, the bi-weekly e-newsletter, Capitol Connections, and the meeting e-newsletter. Don't be left out!
- Exhibiting companies are invited to attend a pre-show Exhibitor teleconference with an audience analysis discussion, meeting benefits overview, and Q&A session.
- Passport contest held in Exhibit Hall to promote booth traffic.
- Additional recognition with sponsored education sessions.
- Exhibitors receive the opportunity to include their own promotional video on the IACP YouTube page. This video serves as a great advance educational opportunity to promote what your company will showcase at the meeting.
- Breakfast and lunch will take place in the Exhibition Hall, thus enhancing your opportunity to meet the attendees.
- Prior to the meeting, you will receive a head count of attendees so you may plan the quantity for the shipment of materials.
- After the meeting, you will receive a full attendee mail list to reinforce your show participation. The mail list is strictly a one-time use to those attendees who have opt-in to the mailing.
Download Exhibitor Prospectus Here.
|Saturday, May 17
|Sunday, May 18
7:00 - 8:00 a.m.
10:00 - 10:30 a.m.
12 noon - 2:00 p.m.
|Monday, May 19
8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
12 noon - 2:00 p.m.
|Monday, May 19
|| 2:00 p.m.
(Actual times are subject to change; total face-to-face time with registrants will not change.)
For more information on exhibiting and/or sponsoring, please contact Meridyth Moore at (281) 933-8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to Annual Meeting home page