Save the Date & New Location!
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind, 3-in-1 conference that brings the pharmacy profession together in paradise. The American College of Apothecaries (ACA), the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP) and the American College of Veterinarian Pharmacists (ACVP) are joining forces again to bring you an extraordinary Educational Conference, February 5-8, 2014 at the ocean front property, the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
What you can expect in 2014:
- Benefit from multiple education tracks; practice-based, compounding, and veterinary clinical and compounding.
- Learn the fundamental steps to successfully work with your local media.
- Develop a Social Media campaign about your pharmacy and its role in the community.
- Leverage the latest tools and resources to implement a quality improvement plan in your pharmacy.
- Hear what your peers are doing in the This Works for Me! sessions.
- Tips for hiring and retaining good employees for a successful pharmacy.
- What’s New in Veterinary Pharmacy, and much more!
- Visit with companies showcasing services that can improve your business.
By morning – experience a unique menu of CE programs merging the best of ACA, IACP and ACVP. Gain information and skills you can implement immediately to your pharmacy practice.
By afternoon – connect with your colleagues and enjoy an array of thrill-seeking water adventures, a luxurious day spa and dine overlooking the Atlantic Ocean at the pristine ocean front property, the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
This is destination education at its finest. We’ll send you and your staff back to your practice energized, motivated and ready to conquer the world!
Stay tuned! Registration will open August of 2013. For more information, visit www.EducationalConference.org.