The Educational Conference Introduces the Meeting Mobile App - A New Planning Tool Available at Your Fingertips!
This year, the Educational Conference has a new planning tool available to bring convenience and portability to your meeting experience. Enhance your experience by familiarizing yourself with the app prior to meeting. Plan your schedule, review the meeting agenda, access a listing of social activities, and much more by downloading the Educational Conference Meeting Mobile App.
A big thank you to ACA & IACP Corporate Partner Storey Marketing for generously providing the Educational Conference Meeting Mobile App.
Please take this time to become familiar with the Educational Conference Meeting Mobile App – giving you immediate access to the following features:
- View the full meeting agenda with session descriptions.
- Get to know the speakers – view their biographies.
- Familiarize yourself with the exhibitors and sponsors joining us on-site. On the exhibitor icon, go directly to their company websites to learn more about their products and services.
- Plan your social activities during the meeting.
- Access a listing of local outdoor activities and museums.
- Get directions to the hotel, book your reservations online, and discover the many luxurious amenities at the St. Regis Monarch Beach resort.
- Share the app with your family and friends via Facebook and Twitter.
How do I get the mobile/web-based app?
The latest meeting news will be distributed using a QR code. Be sure to download a QR code reader to your smartphone, if you don’t already have one.
Don’t miss out! The Meeting Mobile App will provide real-time information related to the meeting.