2013 Compounders on Capitol Hill Registration is Open!
The 19th Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill (CCH) will be held June 1-4, 2013, at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Va. Located only two miles from Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), the Crystal Gateway Marriott offers immediate lobby access to Washington, D.C.'s world-famous Metro system and a quick ride to all the museums, sights, restaurants, and even the Capitol. Selecting a new hotel is part of IACP's strategic plan to bring attendees and exhibitors much needed meeting space, a larger exhibit hall, discounted parking to encourage local compounders' participation, and a considerably lower hotel group rate.
Be sure to check your mail! All IACP Members will receive a Compounders on Capitol Hill postcard with a magnet on the back - making it easy for you to save the date! We ask that you keep this postcard visible in a high traffic location so you and your staff may plan accordingly to attend the conference. Here's a picture of what you will see in the mail.
With an expected 300 total attendees in 2013, Compounders on Capitol Hill brings together the top-level compounding pharmacists and technicians from across the country with the same goal - to protect, promote and advance pharmacy compounding. Don't miss the only pharmacy compounding event that takes our issues directly to Washington, D.C.'s doorstep.
What you can expect in 2013:
- You asked for it and we're delivering it - a new Marketing Track for the non-marketer and marketer looking for innovative ideas. Develop a comprehensive marketing plan you can implement directly into your practice.
- Hear from the experts during in-depth Continuing Education sessions on legislative and regulatory issues at the state and federal level affecting pharmacy compounding.
- A bargain hotel group rate at $149 - that's half the price from the 2012 meeting!
- Our bigger and brighter exhibit hall puts attendees face-to-face with 40 leading companies that serve compounding pharmacies.
- We've developed a special First-timers program! We will pair you with an IACP Ambassador - a veteran IACP Member and/or IACP Board of Directors Member to better acquaint you with the meeting and help make introductions to new friends and colleagues.
- Join us on the Hill! Be an advocate for compounding during in-person Capitol Hill meetings with your state representatives.
- Socialize and support the IACP Foundation during compounding pharmacy's biggest party of the year - Rx Mixer Celebrating Sunday Night Fever on Sunday, June 2, 2013.
- On Monday, June 3, the COMP PAC Dinner is an exclusive opportunity to hob-nob with the powerful movers and shakers of Washington, D.C. The COMP PAC will host a very high-profile influencer to talk face-to-face with our attendees about the future of health care.
Thank you to our Exhibitors and Meeting Sponsors!
We would like to thank the following exhibitors for their commitment to Compounders on Capitol Hill: Analytical Research Laboratories (ARL); Associates of Cape Cod, Inc.; B&B Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Charles River Laboratory; Digi-Trax Corporation; EMD Millipore; Exakt Technologies, Inc.; Freedom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding (IJPC); Letco Medical; Live Oak Bank; Pharmacy Marketing Quarterly; RXinsider; Storey Marketing; and ZRT Laboratory, LLC.
We would like to thank the following meeting sponsors for their support of Compounders on Capitol Hill: American College of Apothecaries (Continuing Education Provider); B&B Pharmaceuticals (Meeting Tote Bag Sponsor); Fagron (formerly Gallipot) (Meeting Syllabus Sponsor); Freedom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Meeting Brochure Sponsor); Letco Medical (Welcome Reception Honoring IACP Fellows Sponsor, IACP AdvanCE Education Session Sponsor); MEDISCA (Meeting T-Shirt Sponsor); PCCA (Name Badge Holder Sponsor, Hotel Room Key Sponsor, Education Session Sponsor); Storey Marketing (Meeting App Sponsor); and Topi-Click Topical Dosing Applicator (Conference Pen Sponsor).
Network! Reconnect with old friends and meet new colleagues who share your passion and interest in protecting, promoting and advancing compounding!
Compounders on Capitol Hill
June 1-4, 2013
Crystal Gateway Marriott
1700 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, VA 22202
Reserve your hotel room online by clicking here.
Register to attend the conference before April 2, 2013, and take advantage of advance discount prices. To register for the conference or for more information, visit www.iacprx.org/cch.