Online registration closes Monday, January 21, 2013
To review the Educational Conference e-brochure, sponsored by Freedom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. click here. The Flipbook technology for the e-brochure was generously provided by RXinsider. For all the latest meeting details, visit www.EducationalConference.org.
Let the networking begin! Connect, share ideas or plan an outing with your colleagues before the Educational Conference. To join the program, email Michelle Greene.
Click here to view IACP’s Upcoming Events.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
The Educational Conference Introduces the Meeting Mobile App - a New Planning Tool Available at your Fingertips!
The Educational Conference is less than a month away, and more than 200 total attendees are projected to join us for an extraordinary meeting in Dana Point, Calif. If you haven't already decided to join us at the Educational Conference February 6-9, 2013 - it's not too late!
This year, the Educational Conference has a new planning tool available to bring convenience and portability to your meeting experience. Enhance your experience by familiarizing yourself with the app prior to the meeting. Plan your schedule, review the meeting agenda, access a listing of social activities, and much more by downloading the Educational Conference Meeting Mobile App.
A big thank you to ACA & IACP Corporate Partner Storey Marketing for generously providing the Educational Conference Meeting Mobile App.
Please take this time to become familiar with the Educational Conference Meeting Mobile App - providing you with immediate access to the following features:
- View the full meeting agenda with session descriptions.
- Get to know the speakers - view their biographies.
- Familiarize yourself with the exhibitors and sponsors joining us on-site. On the exhibitor icon, go directly to their company websites to learn more about their products and services.
- Plan your social activities during the meeting.
- Access a listing of local outdoor activities and museums.
- Get directions to the hotel, book your reservations online, and discover the many luxurious amenities at the St. Regis Monarch Beach resort.
- Share the app with your family and friends via Facebook and Twitter.
How do I get the mobile/web-based app?
- Use this URL on your mobile device's web browser:
- Scan the QR code below with your device's QR Code Reader/Scanner
The latest meeting news will be distributed using a QR code. Be sure to download a QR reader to your smartphone, if you don't already have one.
Here are some free QR Code reader recommendations:
The mobile/web-based app is configured for iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Android platforms. If the app is viewed on an Internet connection occasionally, the content automatically downloads to the app for use without an Internet connection.
- QR Reader by Tapmedia Ltd. - Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, (4th & 5th generations), iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2, iPad (3rd & 4th generations), and iPad mini
- Quick Scan by iHandy - Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2, iPad (3rd & 4th generations), and iPad mini
- Barcode Reader by ZXing Team - Compatible with Android
- Google Goggles by Google Inc. - Compatible with Android
- MobileTag by Mobiletag Universal - Compatible with Blackberry, Android, Nokia, Samsung and some other mobile phones.
- I-nigma - Compatible with iPhone, Android, Nokia and many other mobile phones.
Don't miss out! The Meeting Mobile App will provide real-time information related to the meeting.
For all the latest meeting details, visit www.EducationalConference.org. To review the Educational Conference E-brochure, sponsored by Freedom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. click here. The Flipbook technology for the E-brochure was generously provided by RXinsider.
February 6-9, 2013
St. Regis Monarch Beach resort
Dana Point, Calif.
Online registration closes Monday, January 21, 2013.
Thank you to our Exhibitors and Meeting Sponsors!
We would like to thank the following exhibitors for their commitment to the Educational Conference: Analytical Research Laboratories (ARL); Associates of Cape Cod, Inc.; BiosRx, Inc.; Digi-Trax Corporation; Eagle Analytical Services; Essential Formulas Incorporated; Eye Solutions, Inc.; Fagron (formerly Gallipot); Freedom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Health Engineering Systems; Humco Compounding; International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding, Inc. (IJPC); Letco Medical; MEDISCA; Metagenics; PCCA; Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB); Pharmacists Mutual Companies; Storey Marketing; and ZRT Laboratory, LLC.
We would like to thank the following meeting sponsors for their support of the Educational Conference: American College of Apothecaries (Continuing Education Provider); Associates of Cape Cod, Inc. (Meeting Tote Bag Sponsor); B&B Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Name Badge Holder Sponsor, Education Session Sponsor); Essential Formulas Incorporated (Education Session Sponsor); Fagron (formerly Gallipot) (Welcome Reception Sponsor); Freedom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Meeting Syllabus Sponsor, Conference Pen Sponsor, and E-Brochure Sponsor); Humco Compounding (Thursday Continental Breakfast and Mid-day Break Sponsor, Education Session Sponsor); Jays Company (Flash Drive Sponsor); Letco Medical (Celebration Dessert Reception Sponsor); MEDISCA (Meeting T-Shirt Sponsor & Education Session Sponsor); PCCA (Education Session Sponsor (3); Storey Marketing (Meeting App Sponsor); and Topi-Click Topical Dosing Applicator (Friday Continental Breakfast and Lunch Sponsor).
To learn more about the exhibitors and meeting sponsors click here.
Stay connected to IACP by joining our online communities!