|You're receiving this email as a valued member of the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists. Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser.
All California and Nevada Pharmacists and Technicians are invited to attend the 2013 Educational Conference and receive a special one-day registration rate for Saturday, February 9
Advance discount of $195 ends on December 3, 2012.
Drive down to the luxurious St. Regis Monarch Beach resort in sunny Dana Point, Calif. and join us for a half-day program of Continuing Education, an Exhibit Hall with 20 diverse companies dedicated to helping you grow your practice, and fellowship among three leading pharmacy organizations. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind, 3-in-1 conference that brings the pharmacy profession together in paradise. For the very first time, ACA, IACP and ACVP are joining forces to bring you an extraordinary Educational Conference, February 6-9, 2013 at the luxurious St. Regis Monarch Beach resort.
On Saturday, February 9 the program will include a continental breakfast with exhibitors and a total of 4.0 contact hours (.40 CEUs) of continuing education credit. Kick-off your Saturday with the New Drug Update of 2012 from Deirdre L. Myers, Ohio Northern University and the Legislative & Regulatory Update from Deborah Pearce, JD, Law Offices of Deborah Pearce, LLC. The Legislative & Regulatory Update has been accredited for 2.0 contact hours (.20 CEUs) of LIVE Pharmacy Law.
Six reasons why you should attend the Educational Conference:
- Benefit from multiple education tracks; practice-based, compounding, and veterinary clinical.
- Learn about tools and resources to implement a quality improvement plan in your pharmacy.
- Hear from a dynamic line-up of pharmacy experts on niche marketing opportunities for your pharmacy.
- Visit with a sold out exhibit hall of companies showcasing services that can improve your business.
- Perfect for pharmacy students looking to meet with potential employers.
- Move the networking to the 18-hole oceanfront golf course, relax in the luxurious day spa, and enjoy beautiful southern California with family, friends and colleagues.
This is destination education at its finest. Space is limited! Register before December 3, 2012 and save. To register for the Educational Conference, visit www.EducationalConference.org.
|4638 Riverstone Blvd., Missouri City, TX 77459
firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 281-933-8400 | Toll-Free Referral Line: 800-927-4227
Click here to unsubscribe.
© 2012 International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists. All Rights Reserved.