Your Profession Needs You! Unite at #EduConf2013!
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind, 3-in-1 conference that brings the pharmacy profession together in paradise. For the very first time, ACA, IACP and ACVP are joining forces to bring you an extraordinary Educational Conference, February 6-9, 2013 at the luxurious St. Regis Monarch Beach resort. Hear from a dynamic line-up of speakers in Continuing Education from three leading pharmacy organizations, multi-organization networking opportunities, and an exhibit hall showcasing companies dedicated to helping you grow your practice.
IACP Member Stephen Bernardi, RPh, co-owner of Johnson Compounding and Wellness Center in Waltham, Mass. tells us why it’s a very important time to be involved in compounding and how the Educational Conference will benefit you and your pharmacy students!
Click the image below to watch the video.
Five reasons why you should attend the Educational Conference.
- Benefit from multiple education tracks; practice-based, compounding, and veterinary clinical.
- Learn about tools and resources to implement a quality improvement plan in your pharmacy.
- Hear from a dynamic line-up of pharmacy experts on niche marketing opportunities for your pharmacy.
- Visit with a sold out exhibit hall of companies showcasing services that can improve your business.
- Perfect for pharmacy students looking to meet with potential employers.
- Move the networking to the 18-hole oceanfront golf course, relax in the luxurious day spa, and enjoy beautiful southern California with family, friends and colleagues.
For all the latest meeting details, visit www.EducationalConference.org. To review the Educational Conference E-brochure, sponsored by Freedom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. click here The Flipbook technology for the E-brochure was generously provided by RXinsider.
February 6-9, 2013
St. Regis Monarch Beach resort
Dana Point, Calif.
Pharmacy student registration fee is only $150!