10 Reasons Why You Should Attend the 2013 Educational Conference
- Unique Continuing Education that will not be found elsewhere. The Educational Conference has been approved for 22 contact hours (2.2 CEUs) and attendees may acquire up to 12 contact hours (1.2 CEUs) including 2.0 contact hours (.20 CEUs) of Live Pharmacy Law continuing education credit.
- Instant takeaways you can implement directly into your pharmacy. Sessions will feature best practices, valuable tools and resources that you can apply immediately to improve your business.
- Networking here is at its finest. Build relationships with colleagues from three pharmacy organizations at one meeting. Click here for more information. Attendees are the leaders in the pharmacy profession and the decision makers in the pharmacy. We anticipate hosting more than 175 total registrants in 2013.
- The perfect staff incentive. The New Year and those annual reviews will be here before we know it. What will you be offering your staff? Reward your hardworking staff with continuing education, networking opportunities and team building activities.
- Pre-conference Networking. Why wait until the meeting? Begin discussions with your fellow colleagues one month prior to the meeting. Join the Ambassador Program and we will connect you with fellow attendees. Set an advance meeting or schedule a tee time and take your networking to the golf course.
- Meet with Exhibitors! Hear from 18 leading companies dedicated to helping you grow your practice. With six hours solely dedicated to the Exhibitor Experience, you definitely don’t want to miss this great networking opportunity.
- New opportunities for Southern California pharmacists and technicians. On Saturday, February 9, all area pharmacists and technicians are invited to attend the New Drug Update and Legislative & Legal Update and receive up to 4 contact hours (.4 CEUs). Take part in networking opportunities and walk the Exhibitor Experience.
- Special student pricing is available! Pharmacy students are encouraged to participate in the Educational Conference. It is a wonderful way to meet with potential, future employers. Don’t be intimidated – we will pair you with a mentor for the meeting.
- Soak up Southern California after your hard work. With most of the continuing education taking place in the morning hours enjoy your afternoons out on the beach overlooking the gorgeous waters of the Pacific. Head out to the bluffs and enjoy oceanfront views on a Robert Trent Jones, Jr. golf course at Monarch Beach Golf Links. For a list of additional local activities, click here.
- No back-up staff coverage for you to get away? The IACP Pharmacist Staffing Center was developed to help IACP Member Pharmacies in need of temporary pharmacist coverage to quickly and efficiently connect with the leading pharmacy staffing agencies. Connect with staffing agencies specializing in pharmacy.
To learn more about the Educational Conference, visit www.EducationalConference.org
To go back to previous page, click here.