Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Enjoy CE by the Sea!
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind, 3-in-1 conference that brings the pharmacy profession together in paradise. For the very first time, the American College of Apothecaries (ACA), the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP) and the American College of Veterinarian Pharmacists (ACVP) are joining forces to bring you an extraordinary Educational Conference, February 6-9, 2013 at the luxurious St. Regis Monarch Beach resort in Dana Point, Calif. Take advantage of Continuing Education from three leading pharmacy organizations, multi-organization networking opportunities, and an exhibit hall showcasing companies dedicated to helping you grow your practice. Click here to read more.
What’s new in 2013?
Engaging CE from three leading pharmacy organizations
- IACP - From the latest on state law regulations to creating niche marketing opportunities for your business to the do’s and don’ts in advertising, you can take home practical ideas and techniques to improve your business.
- ACA - While you explore chronic disease management, nutrition, and dental issues, you can join some of the most successful and entrepreneurial pharmacists in our profession as they share ideas and mentor each other through the famous "This Works for Me" sessions on successful business management techniques that can make your practice more professional and profitable!
- ACVP - From common therapeutic issues to unique challenges such as dental problems, you will gain useful information that will help you to better meet the needs of your veterinary patient, and gain marketing and business expertise to enhance your overall business and professional success!
New opportunities for Southern California pharmacists and technicians
- On Saturday, February 9, all area pharmacists and technicians are invited to attend the New Drug Update and Legislative & Legal Update and receive up to .4 CEUs (4 contact hours). Take part in networking opportunities and walk the Exhibitor Experience.
- Students are encouraged to participate in the Educational Conference. It is a wonderful way to meet with potential, future employers. Don’t be intimidated – we will pair you with a mentor for the meeting. Special student pricing is available!
To learn more about the Educational Conference, visit www.EducationalConference.org.