IACP's 19th Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill
Save the Date
19th Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill
June 1-4, 2013
Crystal Gateway Marriott
|CCH 2013 Exhibitor & Sponsorship Information||Compounders on Capitol Hill History|
Big Changes, Big Savings Coming in 2013!
The 19th Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill (CCH) will be held June 1-4, 2013 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Virginia. Located only two miles from Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), the Crystal Gateway Marriott offers immediate lobby access to Washington D.C.’s world-famous Metro system and a quick ride to all the museums, sights, restaurants, and even the Capital. Selecting a new hotel is part of a strategic plan to bring attendees and exhibitors much needed meeting space, a larger exhibit hall, discounted parking to encourage local compounders’ participation, and a considerably lower hotel group rate.
With an expected 300 total attendees in 2013, Compounders on Capitol Hill brings together the top-level compounding pharmacists and technicians from across the country with the same goal – to protect pharmacy compounding. Don’t miss the only pharmacy compounding event that takes our issues directly to Washington D.C.’s doorstep.
Learn more about what you can expect in 2013:
- You asked for it and we’re delivering it – a new Marketing Track for the non-marketer and marketer looking for innovative ideas. Reinvigorate your marketing strategies with the latest tools and resources; define short-term and long-term marketing strategies; and take away a comprehensive marketing plan you can implement directly into your practice.
- Hear from experts during in-depth Continuing Education sessions on legislative and regulatory issues at the state and federal level effecting pharmacy compounding.
- Our bigger and brighter exhibit hall puts attendees face-to-face with 40 leading companies that serve compounding pharmacies. The CCH Exhibitor Experience is dedicated to connecting you with companies that cover the full spectrum of services and assisting you with your marketing goals and business objectives to improve your business.
- Never attended Compounders on Capitol Hill before? We’ve developed a special area inside the Welcome Reception just for First-timers! We will pair you with an IACP Ambassador – a veteran IACP Member and/or IACP Board of Directors Member to better acquaint you with the meeting and help make introductions to new friends and colleagues.
- Join us on the Hill! Be an advocate for compounding during in-person Capitol Hill meetings with your state representatives.
- Socialize and support the IACP Foundation during compounding pharmacy’s biggest party of the year – Rx Mixer on Sunday, June 2, 2013.
- On Monday, June 3, the COMP PAC Dinner is an exclusive opportunity to hob-nob with the powerful movers and shakers of Washington D.C. The COMP PAC will host a very high-profile influencer to talk face-to-face with our attendees about the future of health care.
- Network! Reconnect with old friends and meet new colleagues who share your passion and interest in protecting, promoting and advancing compounding!
Online registration will open December of 2012. Stay tuned for more details!