educational conference 2015
Registration will open August of 2014.
Save the date! The ACA, IACP, ACVP Educational Conference returns to Fort Lauderdale in 2015.
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind, 3-in-1 conference that brings the pharmacy profession together in paradise. The American College of Apothecaries (ACA), the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP) and the American College of Veterinary Pharmacists (ACVP) are joining forces again to bring you an extraordinary Educational Conference, February 25-28, 2015, at the ocean front property, the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
What you can expect in 2015:
• Benefit from multiple education tracks; practice-based, compounding, and veterinary clinical and compounding.
• Earn up to 13.0 contact hours (1.3 CEUs) of continuing education credit including 4.0 contact hours (.4 CEUs) of LIVE Pharmacy Law.
• The program will feature dynamic speakers in thought-provoking sessions on hot topics including veterinary compounding oversight, specialty pharmacy, third party reimbursement, a review of the Drug Quality and Security Act, the advantages and disadvantages of the new drugs in the New Drug Update, and much more.
• Hear what your peers are doing in three unique This Works for Me! panels presented by ACA, IACP, and ACVP.
• Early release on Friday, February 27 to enjoy dining out, snorkeling, water sports, and local shops.
• Local pharmacists, technicians, and marketers enjoy a special one-day Saturday rate. Network with your colleagues from across the country in your home state.
• In 2015, visit with even more exhibiting companies showcasing services that can improve your business.
By morning – experience a unique menu of CE programs merging the best of ACA, IACP and ACVP. Gain information and skills you can implement immediately to your pharmacy practice.
By afternoon – connect with your colleagues and enjoy an array of thrill-seeking water adventures, a luxurious day spa and dining overlooking the Atlantic Ocean at the pristine ocean front property, the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Reserve your hotel room now and receive the advance discount!
Start planning now! Book your hotel room at the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The deadline to receive the hotel group rate is on or before 6:00 p.m. (EST) on Friday, January 23, 2015.
Take advantage of airline and rental car discounts. Click here for the exclusive meeting discounts.
February 25-28, 2015
Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Thank you to Our Exhibitors and Meeting Sponsors!
We would like to thank the following exhibitors for their commitment to the Educational Conference: A.P.I. Solutions, Inc.; AirClean Systems; Analytical Research Laboratories (ARL); Associates of Cape Cod, Inc; Attix Pharmaceuticals; B&B Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Charles River; EXAKT Technologies, Inc; Fagron, Inc.; Freedom Pharmaceuticals, Inc; Frier Levitt; Health Engineering Systems (HES); Humco Compounding; International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding (IJPC); International Medical Industries, Inc; Letco Medical; Live Oak Bank; MEDISCA; MEDISCA Network; PCCA; Pharmacists Mutual Companies; Pharmacy Law Counsel; RX TaxPros; Storey Marketing; Tacit Almonds, LLC; and Topi-CLICK Topical Dosing Applicator.
We would like to thank the following meeting sponsors for their support of the Educational Conference: Attix Pharmaceuticals ((3) Education Sessions); B&B Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Name Badge Holder); Fagron, Inc. (Welcome Reception); Freedom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Meeting Tote Bag, Conference Pen, (3) Education Sessions); Humco Compounding (Meeting E-brochure, Fellowship Luncheon, (3) Educational Sessions); International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding (IJPC); ((3) Education Sessions); Letco Medical (Celebration Dessert Reception, ACA Education Center and IACP AdvanCE Sessions); MEDISCA (Meeting T-shirt); PCCA (Hotel Room Keys; (3) Education Session); and, Topi-CLICK Topical Dosing Applicator (Friday Lunch with Exhibitor Experience).
To learn more about the exhibitors and meeting sponsors, click here.