educational conference 2015
2015 ACA, IACP, ACVP Educational Conference Registration is Now Open!
Connect and network with fellow colleagues. #EduCon2015
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind, 3-in-1 conference that brings the pharmacy profession together in paradise. The American College of Apothecaries (ACA), the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP) and the American College of Veterinary Pharmacists (ACVP) are joining forces again to bring you an extraordinary Educational Conference, February 25-28, 2015, at the ocean front property, the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
What you can expect in 2015:
• Benefit from multiple education tracks; practice-based, compounding, and veterinary clinical and compounding.
• Earn up to 13.0 contact hours (1.3 CEUs) of continuing education credit including 4.0 contact hours (.4 CEUs) of LIVE Pharmacy Law.
• The program will feature dynamic speakers in thought-provoking sessions on hot topics including veterinary compounding oversight, specialty pharmacy, third party reimbursement, a review of the Drug Quality and Security Act, the advantages and disadvantages of the new drugs in the New Drug Update, and much more.
• Hear what your peers are doing in three unique This Works for Me! panels presented by ACA, IACP, and ACVP.
• Early release on Friday, February 27 to enjoy dining out, snorkeling, water sports, and local shops.
• Local pharmacists, technicians, and marketers enjoy a special one-day Saturday rate. Network with your colleagues from across the country in your home state.
• In 2015, visit with even more exhibiting companies showcasing services that can improve your business.
This is destination education at its finest. We'll send you and your staff back to your practice energized, motivated and ready to conquer the world!
Advance discount deadline ends on or before December 15, 2014. For the latest conference news,
Reserve your hotel room now and receive the advance discount! Book your hotel room at the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The deadline to receive the hotel group rate is on or before 6:00 p.m. (EST) on Friday, January 23, 2015.
Take advantage of airline and rental car discounts. Click here for the exclusive meeting discounts.
February 25-28, 2015
Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Thank you to Our Exhibitors and Meeting Sponsors!
We would like to thank the following exhibitors for their commitment to the Educational Conference:
A.P.I. Solutions, Inc.; AirClean Systems; Analytical Research Laboratories (ARL); Associates of Cape Cod, Inc.; Attix Pharmaceuticals; B&B Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Charles River; CherylLeeMD Sensitive Skin Care, a Division of Claridei Laboratories; EXAKT Technologies, Inc; Fagron, Inc.; Freedom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Frier Levitt; Health Engineering Systems (HES); Humco Compounding; ICA Health, LLC; International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding (IJPC); International Medical Industries, Inc.; Letco Medical; Live Oak Bank; MEDISCA; MEDISCA Network; PCCA; Pharmacists Mutual Companies; Pharmacy Law Counsel; RX TaxPros; Storey Marketing; Tacit Almonds, LLC; Topi-CLICK Topical Dosing Applicator; and Topi-Pump.
Attix Pharmaceuticals ((3) Education Sessions); B&B Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Name Badge Holder);
Fagron, Inc. (Welcome Reception); Freedom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Meeting Tote Bag, Conference Pen, (3) Education Sessions); Humco Compounding (Meeting E-brochure, Fellowship Luncheon, (3) Educational Sessions); International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding (IJPC) ((3) Education Sessions); Letco Medical (Celebration Dessert Reception, ACA Education Center and IACP AdvanCE Sessions); MEDISCA (Meeting T-shirt); PCCA (Hotel Room Keys; (3) Education Session); and Topi-CLICK Topical Dosing Applicator (Friday Lunch with Exhibitor Experience).
We would like to thank the individual and pharmacy meeting sponsors for their support of the Educational Conference: Contributor Sponsor: Linda McElhiney, PharmD, RPh, FIACP, FACA, FASHP, Indiana University of Health, Mooresville, IN.
To learn more about the exhibitors and meeting sponsors, click here.